Sunday, June 25, 2006

Shy Boy

Lyrics by Kim Brownlee
Music by The Politician

you look at me; I look at you
seems neither one of us knows what to do
I try to talk to you but find I cannot speak
cuz when you talk to me still makes my knees go weak

you're the nicest guy I've ever met --

no, that's good; I'm sick of guys who don't know how to show respect
but I'm not dumb; I know I'm not your peer
it's just that I get so happy when I know you're near

cuz it was many years that I had been in a draught

made me so frustrated I'd have to shout
but then I turned around and you came about

and you said, "give me your hand and I'll pull you out"

shy boy, shy boy, I want you to be my joy
you're so coy, my boy... I kinda like it that you're shy, boy


we were walkin down a tree-lined avenue
full moon above us with no one in view
you said that I know the real you; the rest is your inheritance
seems grass is greener on my side of the fence, boy

I think that you can tell I like you a lot
your gentle mannered ways were perfectly taught
arrogant braggart, I'm thankful you're not
and your English accent still makes me . . .
I won't forget the day that you came about

when you said, "give me your hand and I'll pull you out"

shy boy, shy boy, I want you to be my joy
(tall, dark and handsome is the way I remember you)
you're so coy, my boy... there's nothin' wrong with bein' shy, boy
(you're the only real joy I've known as yet)

shy boy, shy boy, I want you to be my joy
(knight in shining armor is the way that I think of you)
you're so coy, my boy, but you're not the only one that's shy, boy
(I won't forget the day we met)

shy boy, shy boy, do you know that you are my joy?
you're so coy...
so do you wanna give it a try, boy?

...in my dreams, shy boy...
you know that you are mine, boy, mine, boy
you're so shy...



© 2006 Kim Brownlee
è 2006 BBE Music, Inc




Stock Trading | Video Hosting | Funny Videos

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Aspasi said...

Didn't realize you had another song on my Stock Forum thanks for sharing everything stock related.

7:35 AM  
Blogger David Smith said...

A Really Nice information if you gave us in communication.thanks
share market tips

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home